Worried about Coronavirus and COVID-19?
The outbreak of COVID-19 Coronavirus continues to be a health challenge both in the US and globally. Screen yourself and assess your risk for free through Sydney Care.
- Assess your risk for free based on CDC guidance
- Get personalized guidance about what to do next
- Connect with doctors via text chat or video
- Read curated information from authoritative sources
Get Sydney Care on your mobile device on Google Play or Apple Store and take the Coronavirus Risk Assessment for free.Read more about COVID-19
* The Sydney Care COVID-19 assessment is based on guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and reviewed and approved by Anthem, Inc.’s Clinical Solutions team.
A Smarter Way
Sydney Care (available for Apple and Android devices) is a convenient and inexpensive way to access quality health care right on your smartphone.
Fast and Free
Take as little as 4 minutes to answer questions on your symptoms.
Answers Tailored to You
Get personalized answers based on your gender, age and medical history.
Convenient and Accessible
Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Path to Treatment
Get information on what OTC medicine to take, and see projected recovery times.
Doctor Visits At Home
A Health Experience Tailored to You
Have the option to connect with doctors who can diagnose conditions, prescribe medicine,
order lab tests, or recommend specialists.
Get expert advice from doctors who can recommend the best over-the-counter medicine for your condition.
Get Your Prescriptions
Our doctors can prescribe and have your medicine available for pick up at your drug store of choice.
* The Sydney Care Coronavirus Risk assessment is based on guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and reviewed and approved by Anthem, Inc.’s Clinical Solutions team.
Ready to Get Started?
Get the app, check your symptoms, then chat with a board-certified doctor for quality health care in minutes.